Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

Exercise No. 4 Nine Techniques


Put Me Some Shade
(Exercise No. 4 Nine Techniques)

Description:

            Exercise No. 4 introduced the nine techniques in shading. These are horizontal, vertical, diagonal, cross, zigzag, spirals, circles, dots, smudge and the combination of any two of these techniques. The students were task to draw a tree where they will incorporate one shading technique, thus, one shading technique per tree. Students used their pencils in applying the nine techniques.









LEARNING

         I have applied shades on my sketch in Exercise 2 and for all I know, there are some techniques on how to apply shades on an image and I have learned those techniques in this activity. Those nine techniques provided me an aid on how intense a particular shading system I would apply onto my sketch and what technique should I incorporate with those shading system. I have also learned that two or more techniques can be obtained to cast a more realistic shade to the image.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento