Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

Exercise No. 9 MS Excel


Compute me
(Exercise No. 9 MS Excel)

Description:

            Students were introduced with the basic commands of MS Excel through presenting a grade sheet to the class. They were introduced on how to compute the grades and other score values of their imaginary students just like what their instructor presented to them using the formulas present in MS Excel. They were also told to do the basic commands in their worksheet like sorting the names of their students from A to Z and other conditional formatting. They are also allowed to submit this exercise through email.






LEARNING

          Teachers used MS Excel in computing their students’ grades and I knew that since I was in highschool but only in this particular activity I did learned how to use MS Excel myself with such purpose. I was being like a real teacher computing the grades of my imaginary students using the score and other relative grades I gave to each of them. I learned how to use the formulas of MS Excel in computing the sum, the average, the equivalent percentage and other necessary computations of those numeric values. I also did learned how to make a transmutation sheet with the increasing or decreasing range of grades computed to correspond an appropriate remark.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento