Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

Exercise No. 11 Windows Movie Maker

WATCH ME
(Exercise No. 11 Windows Movie Maker)

Description:

                Students were tasked to make their own educational show using Windows Movie Maker. They were alone let to shoot their desired concepts and do the basic film editing. Students were also told to consider the rubrics for judging their movie and apply the basic features and enhancements of Windows Movie Maker like transitions, effects and etc.. After having their final movie, they will present it to the class for criticisms.









LEARNING

I used to make mini movies on my own as tributes to my friends in highschool so during this activity, the features of Windows Movie Maker weren’t new for me. Though I used to work with the 2010 version of this application, the 2007 version which was the version we used, still constitutes some similar features giving me a smooth flow of work. I have learned how to use various versions of Windows Movie Maker during this activity and create a good production.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento